Beecher Bunny Kit
A kit to make this cute bunny - by our fabulous crochet teacher, Diana Bensted of The Crochet Chain. The bunny is completed in one piece after you make the legs and arms, so there is very little sewing up. The finished toy measures approximately 24 cm to the tip of his ears.
Project rated as easy: using basic stitches, simple shaping and finishing.
As with all of Diana's patterns, this pattern contains full instructions including a photo tutorial for the techniques used.
UK Crochet Terminology
Each kit contains:
- 1 x 100g ball of Stylecraft Naturals Bamboo + Cotton in the main colour
- 1 x 20g ball of Stylecraft Naturals Bamboo + Cotton in Ecru
- A small amount of black yarn for nose and mouth details
- 2 x 9mm Toy safety eyes
- Printed pattern / tutorial leaflet
We have preselected yarns for the main colour, but we will happily substitute any colour in the Stylecraft Naturals Bamboo + Cotton range that we have in stock. Just leave us a note at checkout.
You will also need:
- Toy stuffing
- 3.5mm crochet hook
- Yarn needle for sewing up