WoollyAway Retreat 2022
Join us on 26th and 27th March 2022 for a weekend of woolly fun: 2 days of crafting and relaxation in beautiful surroundings. With workshops being led by Natalie Warner (natalieinstitches.com), Andrew Kite (yarnwhisperer.co.uk), Diana Bensted (The Crochet Chain) and Deb Cunningham (Crates of Wool).
- Meet after Breakfast on Saturday 26th March
- Saturday morning - workshops with Natalie Warner or Diana Bensted
- Saturday afternoon - Crafternoon - practice the techniques learned in the morning or have a try at some new skills. We'll have knitting, crochet, spindles (for hand-spinning), a rigid heddle weaving loom and more.
- Saturday evening - dinner
- Sunday morning - workshops with Andrew Kite or Deb Cunningham
- Sunday afternoon - show and tell / problem-solving session: work on the projects inspired by the workshops, or work with the hosts to help with techniques learned in the workshops or for advice on other areas of your crafting
- Our mini market-place will be open both days
This schedule is subject to minor changes as we finalise details.
You’ll receive a tool bag containing yarn for your workshops, a skein of hand-dyed yarn in a unique WoollyAway colourway, patterns and accessories.
Location: The Manor of Groves hotel, High Wych, Sawbridgeworth
Accommodation: a room to yourself for Saturday night at Manor of Groves. Optionally, come on Friday night and really relax. Adding Friday night (B&B) adds just £90.
Meals provided: lunch on Saturday and Sunday, Saturday evening meal, Sunday breakfast, mid-morning and afternoon snacks, tea, coffee and water.
About Manor of Groves: set in 150 acres of Hertfordshire countryside, Manor of Groves is a beautiful neoclassical Manor house with all modern conveniences. All meeting and bedrooms are fully accessible. Bedrooms are equipped with internet access, tea making facilities and satellite TV. Guests also have full access to the Leisure Club.
We are delighted that we have been able to keep the price the same as our first retreat in March 2020!
Full Retreat plus Friday night B&B - £485
Full Retreat - £395
Payment: A non-refundable deposit of £50 is payable on booking with the balance due by 25th January 2022.
Want to know more? Click here