Wednesday Evening Activities
Every Wednesday evening we are open to 8pm for all your knitting, crochet and haberdashery needs. However we also have crafty evenings and get-togethers:
* First Wednesday of Month - Cabled Blanket Square-of-the-Month
* Second Wednesday - Fix-it/Make-it - bring along anything you're stuck with or just what you're working on for a companionable evening in the shop
* Third Wednesday - "Ware to Sew" crafting group meets 7-9pm - new members are welcome. Fix-it / Make-it folks are also welcome.
* Fourth Wednesday - Mini crafts such as kumihimo braiding, weaving, beading (small contribution for materials),
* Any further weeks - Fix-it / Make-it
Just £1 per session (covers tea / coffee etc) and maybe a small contribution for materials, depending on what we are doing.
17th April: "Ware to Sew" embroidery and craft group join us (7pm to 9 pm). New members are welcome as are current Fix-it/Make-it folks.
24th April: Mini-crafts - we'll have all the favourites: beading (with some new charms), kumihimo braiding and knitting looms.
1st May: Cabled Blanket Square of the Month
8th May: Fix-it / Make-it
15th May: "Ware to Sew" crafting group meets 7-9pm - new members are welcome. Fix-it / Make-it folks are also welcome.
22nd May: Kool Aid Dyeing - see Dyeing Workshops for more information and to book your place.
29th May: Mini crafts