Bookings are now open for our April 2024 retreat. Sign up for our newsletter to be the first to hear more!
Join us on 20th and 21st April for a weekend of woolly fun: 2 days of crafting and relaxation in beautiful surroundings. With workshops being led by Monica Russel (theknitknacks.co.uk), Anna Nikipirowicz (moochka.co.uk), Diana Bensted (The Crochet Chain) and Deb Cunningham (Crates of Wool).
- Meet after Breakfast on Saturday 20th April
- Saturday morning - workshops with Monica Russel or Diana Bensted
- Saturday afternoon - Crafternoon - practice the techniques learned in the morning or have a try at some new skills. We'll have knitting, crochet and more
- Saturday evening - dinner
- Sunday morning - workshops with Anna Nikipirowicz or Deb Cunningham
- Sunday afternoon - show and tell / problem-solving session: work on the projects inspired by the workshops, or work with the hosts to help with techniques learned in the workshops or for advice on other areas of your crafting
- Our mini market-place will be open both days
This schedule is subject to minor changes as we finalise details.
You’ll receive a tool bag containing yarn for your workshops, a skein of hand-dyed yarn in a unique WoollyAway colourway, patterns and accessories.
Location: Manor of Groves hotel, High Wych, Sawbridgeworth, Hertfordshire
Accommodation: a room to yourself for Saturday night at Manor of Groves. Optionally, come on Friday night and really relax. Adding Friday night (B&B basis) adds just £90. Shared rooms are also available (see our FAQs for more details).
Or, come along as a Day Delegate and enjoy the full retreat but sleep in your own bed.
Meals provided: lunch on Saturday and Sunday, Saturday evening meal, mid-morning and afternoon tea, coffee and water. Sunday breakfast is provided for those staying at the hotel.
About Manor of Groves: set in 150 acres of beautiful Hertfordshire countryside within easy reach of major motorways and airports, Manor of Groves is set in a beautiful Georgian Manor House. All meeting rooms, the bar and restaurant are fully accessible. Bedrooms are equipped with internet access, tea making facilities and, of course, TV. Most bedrooms are accessed via a lift and we will ensure your accessibility needs are taken into account. Residents also have access to the spa & leisure club.
- Full Retreat plus Friday night B&B - £555
- Full Retreat - £465
(Note, we cannot pair you with another person wishing to share a room, but if two friends wish to share, then this is the option for you.)
- Full Retreat plus Friday night B&B - £485 per person
- Full Retreat - £435 per person
- Full retreat, - £390
(includes Saturday night dinner, but you return home on Saturday night to sleep, rejoining us at 9am Sunday.)
Payment: £100 non-returnable deposit is payable on booking, with the balance due by 1st March.
On receipt of your deposit we will contact you to find out which package you wish to book.
Want to know more? Click here