WoollyAway - A Knitting and Crochet Retreat
A new knitting and crochet retreat for crafters of all levels, brought to you by The Crochet Chain and Crates of Wool.
Reservations now open!! Click Here to reserve your place (deposit payable)
Dates: 14th - 15th March 2020
Schedule: 2 days of crafting with workshops being led by Diana Bensted (The Crochet Chain) and Deb Cunningham (Crates of Wool) plus guests:
- Meet after Breakfast on Saturday 14th March
- Saturday morning - workshops
- Saturday afternoon - Crafternoon - practice the techniques learned in the morning or have a try at some new skills. We'll have spinning wheels, spindles, rigid heddle weaving looms and more.
- Saturday evening - dinner and after-dinner speaker
- Sunday morning - workshops
- Sunday afternoon - show and tell / problem-solving session: work on the projects inspired by the workshops or work with the hosts to help with techniques learned in the workshops or for advice on other areas of your crafting
This schedule is subject to minor changes as we finalise details.
Location: The Manor of Groves hotel, High Wych, Sawbridgeworth
- a choice of room types (twin, double) - all fully accessible
- dedicated rooms for workshops, meetups and meals
- breakout areas
- onsite parking
- access to gym / spa facilities
To register interest, please sign up to our newsletter and be the first to hear of our speakers, workshops and when registration opens!