WoollyAway - A Knitting and Crochet Retreat
A new knitting and crochet retreat for crafters of all levels, brought to you by The Crochet Chain and Crates of Wool.
Reservations now open!! Click Here to book your place
Dates: 26th and 27th March 2022
Schedule: 2 days of crafting with workshops being led by Diana Bensted (The Crochet Chain) and Deb Cunningham (Crates of Wool) plus guests:
- Meet after Breakfast on Saturday 26th March
- Saturday morning - workshops
- Saturday afternoon - Crafternoon - practice the techniques learned in the morning or have a try at some new skills. We'll have spindles (for hand spinning), rigid heddle weaving looms and more.
- Saturday evening - dinner
- Sunday morning - workshops
- Sunday afternoon - show and tell / problem-solving session: work on the projects inspired by the workshops or work with the hosts to help with techniques learned in the workshops or for advice on other areas of your crafting
This schedule is subject to minor changes as we finalise details.
Location: The Manor of Groves hotel, High Wych, Sawbridgeworth
- a choice of room types (twin, double)
- dedicated rooms for workshops, meetups and meals
- onsite parking
- access to gym / spa facilities
Accommodation: a room to yourself for Saturday night at Manor of Groves. Optionally, come on Friday night and really relax. Adding Friday night (B&B) adds just £90. Shared rooms also available - see our FAQs for more details.
Meals provided: lunch on Saturday and Sunday, Saturday evening meal, Sunday breakfast, mid-morning and afternoon snacks, tea, coffee and water.
About Manor of Groves: set in 150 acres of Hertfordshire countryside, Manor of Groves is a beautiful neoclassical Manor house with all modern conveniences. All meeting and bedrooms are fully accessible. Bedrooms are equipped with internet access, tea making facilities and satellite TV. Guests also have full access to the Leisure Club.
We are delighted that we have been able to keep the price the same as our first retreat in March 2020!
Full Retreat (double room - single occupancy) - £395
Full Retreat (double room - single occupancy) plus Friday night B&B - £485
Payment: A non-refundable deposit of £50 is payable on booking with the balance due by 25th January 2022.
Have other questions? Visit our FAQ page