WoollyAway - More Details
2 days of crafting with workshops being led by Diana Bensted (The Crochet Chain) and Deb Cunningham (Crates of Wool) plus guests:
- Meet after Breakfast on Saturday morning and receive your tool kit (retreat bag and all the materials for all the workshops, plus patterns and unique hand-dyed yarn)
- Saturday morning - workshops
- Saturday afternoon - Crafternoon - practice the techniques learned in the morning or have a try at some new skills.
- Saturday evening - dinner
- Sunday morning - workshops
- Sunday afternoon - show and tell / problem-solving session: work on the projects inspired by the workshops or work with the hosts to help with techniques learned in the workshops or for advice on other areas of your crafting
- a choice of room types (twin, double) or choose the Day Delegate rate
- dedicated rooms for workshops, meetups and meals
- onsite parking
Accommodation: a room to yourself for Saturday night. Optionally, come on Friday night and really relax. Adding Friday night (B&B) adds just £85. Shared rooms also available - see our FAQs for more details.
Alternatively, stay in your own homes and join us for all the activities.
Meals provided: lunch on Saturday and Sunday, Saturday evening meal, mid-morning and afternoon tea, coffee and water, plus breakfast for those choosing to stay at Manor of Groves.
About Manor of Groves Hotel: set in 150 acres of Hertfordshire countryside yet easy to reach, is set in a beautiful neo-classical building.
All meeting rooms, the bar and restaurant are fully accessible with accessible bedrooms available on request. Bedrooms are equipped with internet access, tea making facilities and, of course, TV. Residents also have access to the beautiful leisure club and reduced green fees for the golf course.
Full Retreat (double room - single occupancy) - £450
Full Retreat (double room - single occupancy) plus Friday night B&B - £535
Payment: A non-refundable deposit of £100 is payable on booking with the balance due by 1st September 2023.
Reservations for October 2023 are now OPEN. Click here to book your place.
Pop-up Shop by Andrew Kite - The YarnWhisperer at WoollyAway March 2022
Want to know more?
- WoollyAway – Home
- WoollyAway - Our Amazing Tutors
- WoollyAway - Frequently Asked Questions and full pricing
- WoollyAway - Gallery